Friday, June 13, 2014

A Taste of Love




As my mouth reminisces the pallets of your soul

I taste little droplets of blood and of gold

Bittersweet pulses running up and down my spine

Silent quivers welcome in my yearning thighs


Heart throbbing to the beat of your absence 
Wondering when the pace will slow down
Soul grabbing the scissors 
Cutting all I’ve known until now 
Naked I am, Bare as can be
No longer connected to the love we set free
My head laughing, in sync with my pride
Finally letting go of all that’s left inside
I go to bed without a single thought of you in my mind

Dreaming...


I taste the old in my throat and the new on my tongue

Fire running through my skin as I try to swallow down your love

Fighting every urge of love and hate

Finding myself in the middle, wishing you had stayed.

I taste red between my teeth and gold inside my lungs

Forcing myself awake before the tears begin to run



But when I awaken your face is all I see..
Taping your soul back to the faith in me 




No comments:

Post a Comment