Saturday, May 10, 2014

Rebirth



Tonight as I lay my head to rest
I wonder if the moon is awaiting the suns deathly kiss
One of change, one of rebirth 

One that will show the world what comes from hurt 
My soul feels, my heart cries
The old me ready to die
The sun in it's slumber still manages to scream
Oh that bright beauty so full of passion so full of dreams
He says you are great you are strong
Nothing can stop you from dancing to your own song
Such beautiful words that blind my eyes so bright 
More tears fall as the moonshine sends me it's loving light 
Cry, says the moon.. FEEL 
Confront those demons until what's left is real 
I have no fear when my sun is not near
For I know he is still there
I feel him as he feels me, as we feel you, as you feel us
The everlasting circle of love and trust


Death is beauty and birth is it's twin

Welcome to your New World, dive in.














No comments:

Post a Comment