Saturday, May 10, 2014

Gold Shadows



I am my heaven and I am my hell. And the times I find myself wandering through the dark are the times I tend to see more clearly. As if the dark is but a fragment of the light. A learning ground. Where seeds are planted and water begins to soak.

I have traveled as deep as the sorrows and as narrow as the abyss. And still my heart floats at the beauty of my souls yearning. As if the beauty I seek, the beauty I sow, is one of my hearts and not of the one my ego’s being shown.

Now what’s so bad about standing in your power and seeing the beauty within the depths of defeat? I shall not question the love for my soul for the love of my eyes. When the soul is but whom, sees all of dark's disguise.

Black is but a color, one you cannot see. But if you look from the seat, the one of your soul, you’ll see black is but a color, a color of gold.






No comments:

Post a Comment